Simplicana statement on COVID-19
Updated April 3, 2022
We are open for business and meeting with clients face-to-face daily!
- All of our organizers and assistants are fully vaccinated and boosted.
- All organizers and assistants will arrive at every job site prepared to mask and comply with each client’s comfort level- we will let you decide what feels safest to you!
- When a client asks us to mask, we will try to eat lunch or do anything that requires removing our masks outside. This includes snacking and hydrating. If there is bad weather and we cannot step outside, we will social distance within your comfort level when it comes to meal time (if applicable).
- If you, the client, are symptomatic in any way, we will waive our cancellation fee- just call or text our office at 913-815-0008 and reschedule for another day. We simply want you to stay home, rest and heal! We will extend the same courtesy- if any of our organizing crew is symptomatic, we will swap out crew members or postpone our session.
- If there is any precaution we can take that is not listed here, PLEASE make us aware of it! We will work with you to create a safer and more comfortable work environment.
We understand that not everybody is comfortable working in person just yet, and so we offer the following digital services for your convenience!
- Video sessions: Declutter over FaceTime, Skype or Zoom. We can coach you through any cluttered up space in your home, and send you a professional follow up with specific suggestions of any supplies you may need.
- Shop online in the Simplicana Store, where all shops are organized by room. We make a tiny commission at no extra charge to you.
- Gmail users: Let us optimize your inbox and get that “unread emails” number way down for you: Let us unsubscribe you from all junk emails, and set up color coded folders and labels to streamline your digital life.
Contact email@example.com or call/text us at 913-815-0008 to inquire. Our Office Manager Angela will be happy to schedule you and take payment over the phone.
We look forward to safely and responsibly navigating around life’s current obstacles and continuing to serve you for all of your home, office and inbox organizing needs.
We love you… Stay safe!
Owner and lead organizer of Simplicana